- Bring to the boil 2 lt of water with 8 grams of salt and bring to the boil.
- Wash and clean mussels and pippies.
- Pick the prawns and cut the calamari in small rings.
- Heat the oil in a pan and seal the prawns and calamari.
- After few seconds take them out of the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan cook garlic and chilli, add mussels and pippies with the white wine.
- Once the wine is reduced, add the tomato, fish stock and cook until mussels and pippies are open.
- Cook the spaghetti for 5 min in the water and then finish to cook the pasta in the fish sauce you just prepared.
- Add the prawns and calamari, parsley, basil, olive oil and pepper.
- Combine the pasta and sauce and serve in a large bowl.